Birch Bay Center
The Sawan Kirpal Meditation Center of the Pacific Northwest is located in the village of Birch Bay,
near Blaine, Washington. Forests border the ten acre, gently sloping property on three sides, and the site offers a spectacular
view of Puget Sound and the San Juan Islands to the south. A large pasture and a small cedar grove make up the lower section
of the center. The main house, guest house, and a barn nestle among gardens, fruit trees and shade trees in the upper section.
Acquired in the fall of 1986 this center provides both retreat and meditation facilities. Through the
blessing of Sant Darshan Singh Ji Maharaj and Sant Rajinder Singh Ji Maharaj, the center has fostered a sense of community
and provided a sanctuary for ongoing spiritual development.
For more information, contact:
- Sawan Kirpal Meditation Center
- 5560 Bayvue Rd., Blaine, WA 98230-9505
- Phone: (360) 371-5560
- Email: SKMCBirchBay@sos.org
From Bellingham Airport From Exit 270
- Drive 12 Miles north on Interstate 5 take Exit 270.
- From Exit 270 to the Center is 8.2 miles.
- Drive 5.6 miles west on Birch Bay-Lynden Road.
- At Waterslide Park (on your right) and MedCenter (directly in front of you), turn left onto Harborview
Road and drive downhill to the beach.
- Turn right onto Birch Bay Drive and go along the beach and up the hill (1.7 miles).
- At Selder Road, turn right and go 1/2 mile to Bayvue Road.
- Turn left and drive about 300 yardsto the Center gate, which is on the right.